Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Sister Power


This Christmas we didn't go anywhere. Richard worked on Christmas Eve and pulled an all-nighter the night before. It was nice and quiet for a day and then we got a full house. In the beginning of December my littlest sister decided to come to Utah and visit her in-laws who were visiting one of their kids and she was going to split her time between my house and her sister-in-laws'. When the rest of my family heard that she was going to be in town they all decided to come for a visit at the last minute! The day after Christmas everyone gathered at my house! Party time! We danced and sang and danced and sang and ate, ate and ate! I have never cleaned as much nor had as dirty a house this past week. And Charla has the cutest belly ever!

5 comments:

suvi said...

I got to spend Christmas with my four sisters too and it was so much fun!
Sisters are the best!
Happy new year!

Megan and Vinny said...

yay for family!!!! what a fun way to spend christmas (except for the cleaning parts)! let's see a picture of charla's belly...

Emilia said...

I heart DDR!

Michelle said...

sounds like heaven! Especially the eating and dancing all with good company to boot! I think Charla ought to post a photo of her pregnant belly! Happy New Years!!

Cammie said...

The Mimi comment was me!! But I bet she hearts DDR too--she and Leif are sooooooo good at it and I was completely amazed when I first saw them. I can't wait for Jason to see them dance.