Tuesday, January 8, 2008

When it rains it pours!


Last night was my second party in a week that I hosted- I am tired, but the company was awesome! (Thanks Cammie) And it feels like I been having one big 10 day party with my sisters around! I didn't go to bed until after midnight and the kids were late for school today! Also today I helped out all day at a photo shoot and tomorrow I am catering a lunch for 30! What was I thinking when I said yes? $$ The kids are in bed and I have 3 dozen cupcakes to bake! And I miss my sisters!

4 comments:

Michelle said...

Looks like you had too much fun with your sisters! All your pictures look so great- all that food looks wonderful! And Charla is adorable! All of you together sounds like too much fun!

charles said...

I miss you!!!

Cammie said...

Thanks you times a million! You are wonderful and I love you. Charla, you were missed that night too.

Cammie said...

PS. I'm so glad I kind of know how to make that divine apple cider now.