Friday, June 13, 2008

My first trip of the summer


I went to Atlanta last week to visit my baby sister Charla who had her first baby. He is a total babe! My older sister met me there and we had a great time. Atlanta was warm and sunny and there were beautiful homes and flowers and trees and I got the first picture of baby Dries smiling! I am a baby photographer pro.
I came to home to a birthday girl, another lost tooth and projects. While I was away I bought the cutest book for the sewing challenged (me).I have already had to re-sew an eye and a tail- but Paris loves "Pup"!

8 comments:

Giandrea said...

Ok, ok, this has nothing to do with this particular post but ... people have been making homemade granola and it keep reminding me that the only homemade granola I have ever liked was when you had us over for brunch. When you get a minute maybe you could send along the recipe. We would love to enjoy it regularly at our house. (andreap@provo.edu)

Midge said...

That is THE best baby picture! He is a cutie. I'm the baby of my family and finally had my first (at 32) so I know how she feels. I get to go home and visit with my sisters in a few days I'm so excited. Your birthday girl is a little cutie. I think you need to make some of those sock pets for the next behive bazarre!

Midge said...

Um, I want the granola recipe too please!

Elizabeth said...

What a darling. Those adorable eyes remind me of baby Atlas.

Cammie said...

I love that smiling photo of Dries (and all of the other pics, of course)!

. . .I also want your granola recipe!

Suzy said...

I'm so glad I peeked at your blog this morning!! What gorgeous pictures and fun happenings!! Congrats on the beautiful new nephew!! What a smile. I love your garden, your peonies, your new rose arbor. How fun that you have chicks. Nothing better than fresh free range eggs!! So fun!!

charles said...

Love love love it. love love love you!

Happy Birthday to my favorite little 9 year old!

Kary Ann Hoopes Photography said...

What a fun trip for you and francie. i can't believe charla has a baby.