Monday, November 17, 2008

A Day Out

School is going good. I have less than 3 weeks left of the semester and then it is exam time. I am keeping up with everything so it should not be too difficult? I am still liking all my classes and maybe even like contract law the best? My mom has fantasies of me making millions doing international "corporation stuff" and I just roll my eyes, but I do like contracts... Only when the kids are fighting or screaming do I get panic attacks and think what the ?@%$#*! am I doing.

We took a day trip to New Lanark, a World Heritage site, about an hour outside of Glasgow- so so beautiful. We hiked to a waterfall and visited the wool mill factory town.

Five kids is not too bad!



Cammie had her baby and we got Soren for the day.

Richard shaved- I think he looks soooo great! He is trying to snarl for the camera.

6 comments:

Cammie said...

You're almost half way done with your first year! That is so amazing. Soren is so lucky to have you guys to hang out with. Those photos look so beautiful and I'm glad it was a good time for everyone. I love the little gruffalo shell you found for him. He loves you guys so much.

I think Jason is going to want to shave his beard like Richard now. . .

Ramona said...

So glad that you are doing well in school. Really you are amazing!! I am so proud of you!

Suzy said...

Wow!! It looks sooooooooo beautiful there!! Wish I could come visit you!

Bridget said...

You are welcome to visit any time!

charles said...

when your kids start fighting or screaming, ship them on over to me.

Bek and Rach said...

I am so happy for you guys!! What a beautiful country. You look and sound so happy. Live it up girlie.