Tuesday, November 6, 2007

It's official: HSM 3!

Yes, I was informed yesterday, not by my 4 yr old, but by my husband, that "they" are making a High School Musical 3! I haven't seen the second one, but I know all the songs. When our family does karaoke, who sings the Troy and Gabriella duets? Not Atlas and Emilia, but Richard and me! How embarrassing to admit this, but those are about the only songs that the both of us know well enough to sing together! And for the record, we don't yet own a karaoke machine or the music- it is our neighbor's! Here is a little skit that SNL put together of a possible story line for the third installment- it is really funny if you know the history of Vanessa's naked pictures- I found out through a six year old neighbor- a friend of one of mine, and we had a big discussion about it! So funny! Enjoy-

4 comments:

Elizabeth said...

That is so funny.
I would love to see you and Rich rockin out. Leina and Kai are often dancing on the couches together to it.

Megan and Vinny said...

i've never seen the movies, but brynn loves to belt out the songs, too!!!

charles said...

We've never seen either of them, but who can escape the power of HSM? It's power is everywhere!

Cammie said...

Jason and i watched the first one together and Jason won't stop singing the songs. But, I can't really blame him b/c I can't stop doing the dances. J/k.

We did get a kick out of it though.