Friday, November 16, 2007

funny kids

O.K., so I have good days and bad days and bla bla days. With my kids it can be all in one day depending on the kid. I try to be patient and nice and listen, bla bla, bla, but my kids can make or break me sometimes. One night Rich and I went to check on the girls after they fell asleep and we saw Fred McFee, our skeleton, wrapped in the doll cradle. It was so awesome. We laughed and had to take a photo. On any day when I hear Paris call Leif "Troy" of HSM I always smile. Leif gets a little embarrassed when he sees I've heard, but he continues the game. Last night at the dinner table Leif was trying to stop Atlas from doing something to him and he fell off his chair- laughing. And then a few minutes later as Leif is telling a very dramatic story with his hands, he somehow hits his plate and flings his fork and spaghetti sauce over my head at the other end of the table. The sauce lands on the curtains and the fork at my feet. I ducked and was safe, but it was so very funny! And thankfully the sauce came off my golden curtains!

6 comments:

Cammie said...

Sounds like me when I was little.

Cammie said...

Falling off chairs and spilling food :0)

charles said...

I can only imagine with so much delight!

Jason said...

ps. I love the sleeping corpse. How lovely and peaceful it looks sleeping for that which is tired and sleeping. Resting for that which needs rest in his bones. Shh. Don't break the silence. Shh. Shh. One more time. Shh.

Cammie said...

that was me.

charles said...

Paris used to be so scared of Fred!