Thursday, October 25, 2007

Tried and True

I get bored easily. Once I have found something that works, I move on to something else. I know that doesn't make sense, but I like to be challenged. I am trying to change my ways- especially when it comes to recipes that are the bomb. One has to start somewhere when making life changes...
For startes, I have this amazing recipe for chicken potpie that is as easy as it is yummy. Here are the results from my kids- now just so you all know, Richard was out of town when I made this!

I anyone wants the recipe, I'll post it! Someday I hope to have my own family cookbook! This one will be one of the first.

6 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Yes please post!

charles said...

When can we vote for your little elves?

Bridget said...

I think mid november!

Megan and Vinny said...

i for one would love the recipe!!! always looking for something yummy and easy...
Megan

Cammie said...

I still remember the time you made me one WHEN WE WERE SO YOUNG. It was when we had one in the freezer and so you made one from scratch for me. You had it way back then. "It" meaning the amazing talent to cook and create.

Kelly said...

I snuck over here from Elizabeth's blog. I would love this recipe!