Monday, September 22, 2008

I do believe in Faeries, I do...

O.K. i don't really, but don't tell Paris. I can almost believe in gnomes though. Can't you see one sitting on top of this and smoking a pipe?




Ok, I never knew that mushrooms like this were real. I have a few clay ones with a gnome sitting on top that I put in my garden. I always thought that red mushrooms with polka dots were just in faery tales. These mushrooms are real. I have heard that there are blue ones too? Cammie found the amazing red one.

7 comments:

Cammie said...

We need to go on a mushroom hunt!

Giandrea said...

Hey I just made a connection today. I have one of the Higginbotham twins in my class. I just started putting pieces together (style, age, having chickens, doing a triathalon) and became sure that you and Stephanie had to be friends... sure enough.

charles said...

I've been thinking of dressing Dries up as a gnome for Halloween. Not sure how I'll pull that off without a sewing machine, but it's a nice picture I have in my head.

Ramona said...

Oh so cute mushrooms, and I do believe!!

Shauna said...

I believe too Bridget!! I've never seen a red mushroom but it's nice to know they do exist.

It sounds like things are lining up nicely for you guys and that makes me smile.

Colett (*.*) said...

You are one brave woman for packing up your whole life and following your Scottish lawyer dream. Good for you, your new place looks amazing. I can't wait to see more pics of the fun and different things over there.

Suzy said...

Okay, that red mushroom is the cutest!! WOW. All of them are so cute! I KNOW a faerie lives inside it.

Bridget, I am just so amazed by your guts and ambition. You must be having so much fun!! It looks like a dream! Love, Suzy