Monday, September 27, 2010

settled?

So Jamaica boy and I are friends. He has a kid that goes to our neighborhood school and I see him often. He sings and dances constantly.

Here is a little photo journey of my commute. I got a bike and it matches Emilia's (on the other side of mine). They are both royal blue, not the first choice of colors for either of us, but we got great deals on them via Craigslist! I am sure we look really cool riding together (really slowly up the hills and getting passed by the other bikers!).
These photos are views of the first part of my commute- my favorite tree and the incredible views that are every where. I take the little kids to school-(Paris rides on the back rack, and all my books fit in the basket).

There is a farmers market across the street from my school one day mid-week and I never miss.




This last is breakfast- the tomatos were delicious.

5 comments:

Cammie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Cammie said...

Oh bless that farmers market! Pure joy. I love those photos and need to go back and see them again

Elizabeth said...

So glad you are getting settled in nicely. How great that you have a farmers market by school. Miss you!

charles said...

nice!

are the kids liking school?

the (outdoor) farmer's markets here are too expensive! $6 for a dozen eggs!

David T. Macknet said...

Wow, those are some awesome shots!