Wednesday, October 21, 2009

October week

The kids got a week off from school last week. I didn't. Richard worked. So we sent the 3 littles to Theatre camp for the week. It was a huge hit. (Atlas spent the week at the skate park) Leif and Paris starred in "Peter Pan". Leif was Peter and Paris Tinker bell! They had just a week and the play was great. All the kids memorised their lines and we enjoyed watching it!!! Paris died, Leif had his first sword fight, stage kiss... so fun.

This autumn has been beautiful. Last year it rained and rained and rained (I could keep going). The rain hasn't started yet... All around it is so breath-takingly beautiful. I could post so many photos, but these few will give you the idea.


4 comments:

Elizabeth said...

That video is so great, I wish I could see the whole play!

Bob and Joan said...

WOW! This is absolutely charming. Leif you are the Peter Pan of all Peter Pans. Paris, we are clapping our hands because we believe in Faires. Do these children have agents? love Grandma and Grandpa from the India Bangalore Mission

Cammie said...

I agree, it is so gorgeous here right now! I just love Fall. . .I think your kids should have agents too. They are so perfectly wonderful in every way.

Giandrea said...

i want to see the play!